IBI Export Excellence Award 2019
All applications received by the deadline of August 9, 2019 will be judged by a panel of three independent trade and industry experts and will be evaluated primarily on one case study that exemplifies the nominee’s excellence in exporting. Winner will be selected and notified by September 12th and will have 5 business days to respond with the following:
- Confirm name of one company representative who will attend the IBEX Industry Breakfast in Tampa, Florida on Oct. 1st to accept the award in person
- Provide a minimum of 4 – maximum 6 – hi-resolution photos (300 dpi) supporting award recipient’s case study and to include no more than two product photos within them
- Provide company logo in hi-resolution .jpeg format
In addition to being presented in person with an attractive award for public display and recognized at IBEX Industry Breakfast – audience of 700+ – the award recipient will:
- Be recognized as award recipient throughout IBI News, IBEX and NMMA communication channels
- Receive two half-page advertisements in IBI magazine
- Receive two IBI-Plus annual subscriptions
- Be offered VIP status at METSTRADE in Amsterdam (Nov. 19–21, 2019) for 2 company representatives. *Travel costs not included
- Be authorized to publicly display the award logo in company literature/website
2019 IBI Export Excellence Award
The IBI Export Excellence Award is designed to recognize and publicly highlight one U.S. company each year, who exemplifies excellence in exporting over a 12-month period. This award will be presented to one manufacturer, distributor or manufacturers’ representative in the U.S. recreational boating industry.
To be eligible for this award, the nominee must be a company that is exporting from the United States and either an NMMA member or an exhibitor at IBEX 2019.
Companies are encouraged to self-nominate.
This export award is open to all U.S. industry applicants; including boat builders, equipment & component manufacturers, distributors and/or manufacturers’ representatives of U.S. eligible products.